Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Back...

i got that horrible stomach virus that is going around, OMG it was horrible. I feel better today but this has been a three day thing, almost everyone else was only sick about 24 hours, but not me i catch and it hangs out for a while, not to mention the boys already had it. So as im truely feeling like im on my death bed, i realize what they had to go through before me and it made me feel a little worse. We have our fingers crossed that the hubby wont catch it. So my week basically has been spent in bed or in the bathroom floor with the windows and doors open in my house, and yes it freakin cold out but i tell ya if it was above 50 degrees around me i was puking up everything. When i get sick or dont feel well i CAN NOT get hot or i will start throwing up it might sound weird but that's just me. So Tuesday was my worst day and the hubby had to work, so i had both boys all evening by myself, i literally couldnt lift my head off the pillow. Luckily my eight year old learned how to use the microwave that night he made hotdogs and chips for him and lil brother. Go ahead i know its horrible but every time i got up i threw up, i tried two times to stand in the kitchen for approx 3 minutes to help get everything out and and talked him through the rest. He liked it cause he got to "make" dinner (what a healthly dinner too). But im feeling much better tonite i was still weak and icky feeling today but i did go to work and made it thru the whole day. So for everyone that has had it IM SORRY and for everyone else just hope it skips you this time.....

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Glad you are feeling better!