Sunday, December 21, 2008

haven't been on for awhile....

I have been picking up extra shifts at work, to make all the christmas wishes come true. I am sure that it will be a wonderful day. I know that thats not the "reason" for the season, but my 8 yr old has been asking lots of questions about santa.... "how does he go all around the world in one night?" "reindeer cant fly" etc, etc, etc. So when we're not around lil brother, i let him ask ?'s and try to be as vauge as possible with my answers (haha) so after the holidays, we will probably have "the talk" . But i dont want him to "ruin" it for my lil one (he's only 4). So i have tried to fulfill the Santa list this year, but anyways i have lots of packing to do before we leave on tuesday, and i havent even started laundry yet. Im soooo tired today, i hope to get some energy this afternoon so i can get motivated to get everything done. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, safe travels for everyone.

No comments: