Thursday, February 12, 2009

So lots been going on...

last week I had to go home to help my mom out with a minor medical issue. While there I got to spend the days with my mom and the nights with all my girls, I drank, relaxed and had a wonderful 2-3 day "break". Now I'm back home and back to working out everyday. Just finished with a 5 mile run and then I played volleyball with some friends for about an hour. I feel soooo much better!!!!!!!!!!! Now I need a shower and gonna relax til its time for bball practice tonite. Also my husband (is the best ever) has decided that we can get a small "lap" dog. A friends sister's dog just had a puppy, she is really little and furry and I cant wait til we get to bring her home. Just have to find her a name I like Piper, N likes Izzy, J likes Lily, and dad's says we'll decide when we get her. Cant wait:) I'll post pics as soon as we get her.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hows the weight loss going? I have started my own thing...bought another wii just for the wii fit and I LOVE it.

Bet ur enjoying ur doggie. I got a new one today too. We should trade pics! I think urs is way cuter but my lil guy is so freaking sweet :)