Monday, April 6, 2009

Okay Okay....

It has been well over a month since i have had time to sit and play on the computer. Both boys are in soccer which is 3xs a week between the both of them, Im back at work aaagggghhhhh, I forgot how much i hated work. Wish we could win the Lottery, but then again you'd actually have to play the lottery lol.

I found out yesterday that my niece is expecting her first baby, not for sure the due date yet. I am totally excited about having a new addition to our already very large family. Hopefully the baby will be here about Christmas that would be the best ever!!!!

I am also getting ready to start co-ed softball again on wednesday nites, which will be awesome. Since i havent been doing very well on excerising lately, got sick and just have been plain ol lazy.
I am still down 25 lbs but kinda just hanging out there. I have to start running again, it will hopefully warm up soon so i can just take the dog and jay with me to the park.

My 9th wedding annv. is coming up on the 21st, its a little crazy to think of myself as "old enough" to have been married for 9 years. I wouldnt change a day for anything in the world, we are truely still IN LOVE with each other after almost 13 years together. He makes me laugh still almost on a daily basis depends on my day (lol). The best father any mother could ask for, he cooks and cleans.... my wonderful husband!!!!!

Well headed to bed, hoping i will be able to get on more soon... until later

No comments: