Monday, January 5, 2009

MY first blog of 2009

SO Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!! I'm totally looking forward to Thursday night, the BCS National Title Game GOOOOO SOONERS! A few things have changed already this year, I got a new job ( I start next monday), i have offically lost 18lbs since Thanksgiving, for those of you that dont know me personally i have struggled with my weight for the last 9 years, in 99 i was at my "skinnyest" point shortly after that summer i got pregos with my oldest son and then life started and i let it get away. Never again will i weight over 200 lbs and yes this is huge for me, i have two sisters that are personal trainers so i get "the talk" about how lifes not getting any shorter but moving faster everyday, so i decided to start 2009 off right with a weightloss goal of 50 lbs before June 1st.

My H.S. reunion is this summer which is always a great motivater, i havent seen lots of these people in also 10 years and i dont want to show up FAT!!!!!!!!!! So hopefully i can reach my goal and be thin again, i dont need to be "skinny" just a healthly weight. So one of my friends and i went walking today we walk alittle of 2 miles in an hour and we're gonna meet up tomorrow too.

Even though i feel horrible (i have that stupid "head cold") i will get up and go walking tomorrow again m-f for one hour and on the weekends me and the boys will get outside if its not too cold for them. We have a great workout place here it only cost a dollar to walk for as long as you want indoors on a track.

We had a wonderful christmas with all the family. Now im looking forward to a "girls night" back home with my girls. I miss home everytime i go but we as a family are soo happy here. The trips home also make me very appericative of my family and friends everyone is always happy that we're there and we usually have a wonderful time, instead how it used to be feeling like a chore just to go out to my parents i dont mean that in a bad way just when we lived there it was only 45 minutes so we would litterally go every weekend i didnt realize how different i could feel about going back to that small town in Okla. out in the middle of no where. lol..... Hope i feel better in the morning so i can get more out of my walk :)

No comments: