Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's going to get easier right????

i have been really good these last three weeks with excersising and watching what i eat. It does get easier tho right??? Im soo worn out from my workouts everyday, I guess y they call it a work out but gosh im still sore. I always feel better (on the inside) after my workouts, I just thought it might get a little easier soon. I did 5 miles today, and i have lost a total of 22 lbs so far but i cant wait for it to get easier :) wishful thinking i know

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Very proud of you! I need to get motivated.........and I say this after I took two xanex's (medicinal puroses only i swear i needed them) 2 glasses of wine and just ate a bowl of biscuits and gravy that I added bacon to...I suck. But I'm so proud of you! And I'll call you soon...when I'm outta this funk thing I'm in...prob blogging about it and all the other bullshit tomorrow so stay tuned! love ya

Jill said...

I just joined OSB and wanted to pop in and say Congrats! Keep up the good work. :)

P.S. - I do think it gets easier, especially when your body gets used to it.