Friday, January 9, 2009

Lots of decisions??

I recently turned in my notice at work for a "better" job.... come to find out the day before i start the "new" job I get a phone call that they're just going to bring over another girl from another hotel for the winter instead of filling the postition that they advertised!!!!!!!!!!!! So uggghhhh I have already quit my old job and now have no job because i had orenitation papers and a schedule of when i worked so of course i turned in my notice at the current job and today was my last day there.

Which brings me to all these decisions #1 do i "tough" it out thru the winter and enjoy the time off with my husband and kids and get a job in april when everything starts hiring again ( cause i live in Branson where jobs are seasonal)? #2 pack up and move home to where i have a job and thats where our families are from?

Pros to moving> family, job secerty, my boys love it there, i miss my friends that i have been friends with for 20+ years, that will always be "home" to me,i dont get to see my nieces and nephews grow up, nick has friends there, etc....

Cons to moving> its the middle of the school year, "we" as a family seem happier here, we have made lots of new friends, the tough part is only til april ( but this will happen every year!), we wouldnt only be near my family but his too, which seems to be 1/2 our agurements, our marriage is the best that has ever been since we moved here, its alittle more expensive to live there than here, much less drama here, etc....


Not for sure which we'll choose, just going to try to make the best decision for us as a family. The boys opioion compeletly matter in our decision.

sorry for the rabbling just needed to write it down....

No comments: