Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WOOO IM POOPED....

i have started to excerise everyday (well atl least 5-6 times a week), i started last monday on the 5th. I did really well for my first week, was walking at least 2 miles aday by weeks end i was walking 5 miles aday. This week i started walking 5 miles and today i RAN 2.5 miles and walked another 2.5 miles so i still made it to 5 for the total but i tell ya im sooooooo exhausted, my legs hurt, it took almost 30 minutes for my "red" face to go away. But Im happy that i have stuck with it everyday :)

In other news, still no job. I went and applied a few places today, no luck tho. But im just trying to stay postive about the whole situation, the excerise is really helping in this area. I know we'll be okay its just been so long since i have went w/o a job, feeling a little uncertain. I really wanted to just pack everything up and move home for that safe feeling, but my husband and i have had sereval long conversations about all of this and have decided to just sit on our tax money this year, which means no vacations like i wanted but oh well right?....hopefully we will be able to find us a house here this summer and really settle in. I want to be able to go back to school next semester for pharmacy tech. There is a school in Springfield, which is about 45 minutes from here, i hope i get accepted that way i have a career and not just a job. Well thats all for now i think.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Good luck on a job!!! Sorry we haven't talked in forever! I miss ya! Do ya'll already have your taxes back? We are so behind..we haven't even filed yet! Talk to you soon hopefully!!!!